Same day delivery as far as possible
Available through CIM Finance and Rogers Capital
Return all new, unopened items within 30 days for a full refund
Dedicated support for your satisfaction
Step into Smart Fitness!
1.43″ large HD colour screen – Enjoy a bigger and clearer view.
Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
This smart watch is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor, the BioTrackerTM 2, that supports measurement of blood-oxygen saturation6. When feeling unwell, under mental stress, engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, or in high-altitude and hypoxic environments, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
60+ Sports Modes
The Bip U helps you record your exercise data to help you work out at a higher level. You can check your walking distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other key factors such as whether you are exercising in your fat burning zone or cardiopulmonary strengthening zone based on your heart rate, as well as receiving instant alerts when your heart rate gets too high.
5 ATM Water-Resistance
Water-resistant up to 50 meters(3), you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will track your movements and record your achievements even under water.
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
The Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring(4). With its Huami-proprietary BioTrackerTM 2 PPG biological optical sensor, the Amazfit Bip U delivers accurate heart rate measurements.
Sleep Quality Monitoring
Accurately monitor your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps(5), and interpret the characteristics to provide you sleep quality score and insight.
Stress Level Monitoring
The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can instantly know when you need to rest and relax.
PAI™ Health Assessment System
PAI™ is a health evaluation system(7) that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users without being limited by the time, place, or form of exercise. It creates a customized health evaluation system for each user based on their unique health data, offering everyone a unique experience.
50 Watch Faces
50 watch faces(1) are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
9-day Battery Life
When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy up to nine days(2) of activity and progress with typical usage, or up to five days(2) with heavy usage. Keep active with one less charger in your bag.
1. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
2. Test conditions: the device is fully charged, the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled for 10 minutes, the Activate on Raise feature is enabled, and other settings are kept in default states. Each day involves the following operations: 50 notifications are received and displayed, 200 screen activations on raise are conducted, outdoor running every other day for 30 minutes and SpO2 measurement twice per day. During actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
3. Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
4. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
5. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
6. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
7. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal.